Sunday, August 7, 2011

Look what my Sister did for US!!


She took this photo of us!! She is EXTREMELY talented. She's a Jane-of-All-Trades kinda lady!! Very crafty, great Mom, photographer, singer, a great cook, etc. I LOVE IT!! Here's her blog if you are interested in any of her projects...

thewomanwhodideverythingandnothing.blogspot.com

I will be posting more photos in time. Just have a bunch of other projects that need my attention!

On the Primal Eating subject...Today, I learned about the "Carb Flu". It's what happens to some people whilst the body is going through wheat detox. It's very interesting. Some people have it happen to them and some people don't. I'll have to keep a close eye on my family to see what happens with them. (I really need to order that Primal Blueprint and the Paleo cookbook. Luckily, my sister referred me to a blog that helps me with ideas or the family dinners and treats!:)

I hope to do better with the family meals this week! I need to keep the fridge and cupboards stocked with things that I can make for my family to keep them happy and excited about being on this new eating regimen. I hope I can get my stuff together, and soon.

Goodnight!




1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Very nice picture! hehehe:) I'm so glad to have such gorgeous models at my beckon call!! I cant wait for our next session! Love you!

    ReplyDelete