Thursday, August 2, 2012

This is why I steer clear of grains! ;)

Mark Sisson is the man behind the book "The Primal Blueprint" and the blog "Marksdailyapple.com" He is very passionate about health and his story is really inspiring!;)

Being a person that tries to eat gluten-free as much as possible it's really great to see that with the excitement of the OLYMPICS, OLYMPIANS are talking about the benefits they see and feel when eating gluten-free!:) The link below is the story I am referring to

Olympians Ditching Gluten

This is the link I hope you take time to read to understand what you are really doing to your body when you choose to eat grains;)

Why GRAINS are unhealthy...

I would love to hear the thoughts of anyone that reads my blog and these articles!!

HAPPY READING!!

Hope you are having a happy and healthy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment