Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TIME FLIES by SOO FAST!



My baby girls!! They grow too FAST!

TODAY, I started in the 2nd phase of my Hair School Program!! YAY!! I AM SO EXCITED!! Only 2 more to go! (Phase 2 and then FINAL PHASE!) I know that this doesn't mean much to anyone reading this...but I AM SO EXCITED!! I can see the END of this LONG, HAIR RIDDEN TUNNEL!

I so hope, and pray everyday, that I still want to be a Hair Stylist by the end of my school hours! All 2000 of them! YIKES! Also, that I my body keeps up with the demands of such a profession. We'll see won't we!:) My goal is to graduate, become licensed, and have a place to work before my 30th birthday in December! So far, I'm on track to have 2 of the 3:) I just have to figure out where I want to work, and if I want to be full-time or part-time.

So many events to look forward to this year! MY NEW LITTLE NEICE at the beginning of JUNE!*Excited Squeal* Aurora's 6th Birthday Party!:) *FUN*~4th of JULY FAMILY GATHERING! *YAY!* Caydi's BAPTISM!! *REALLY? SO SOON?* My Grad/License in Cosmetology. *SIGH* MY BIG 3-0! *GASP* And Christmas in NEW ZEALAND!! *ROCKING and ROLLING*

And that's not even counting all the things to look forward to in 2011!!

HIP, HIP, HOORAY, for FUN things to LOOK FORWARD to!!


4 comments:

  1. Too true sis!!! Time flies by so quickly but as I reflect on what has been experienced I smile to know that we are happy and all in good health. I look forward to a wonderful family fun filled future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO have a lot of fun and exciting stuff happening! Not to mention your impromptu news appearance this morning! Twice on the news this year!! Big things are in store for you, Mrs. Anderson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your graduating to the next level!! That's definite progress!! Hope the next phase flies by! 30? Really? You're so young!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUNNNNNN!!! OMG ISN'T LIFE JUST SO EXCITING??!?! I LOVE IT SIS!!

    ReplyDelete